Daniel Defense MK18 10.3-inch Upper FDE
Daniel Defense manufactures the highest quality complete AR15 upper receivers on the market today! Every Daniel Defense upper is painstakingly hand assembled, quality assurance tested, and test fired to ensure that the highest quality product makes it to the hands of our customers. The Daniel Defense M4 URG, MK18 comes complete with bolt carrier group and charging handle, 10.3″ Cold Hammer Forged Barrel, RIS II MK18 Rail System in Flat Dark Earth, and Daniel Defense low profile gas block.
Once this part is assembled into a complete firearm, it becomes a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws.
Daniel Defense MK18 Upper Specifications:
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 10.3″ Government Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense RIS II MK18, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels Made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
Abdul Miller –
This is the DD MK18. It’s reputation precedes itself as one of the best systems on the market. I would second this rifle only to the HK. If you don’t know about the MK18 and are reading these reviews to consider a purchase, you better back up, go to Google and EDUCATED YOURSELF. it’s a MK18!!!!